Greetings Bay Area Community,
On Monday, March 22, local organizer and Executive Director Pecolia Manigo will be conducting PLAN's first Education Budget II Webinar. This webinar will be an hour and a half long in English.
If you have questions regarding the education budget process and it's impact on Oakland's Budgeting Process, we recommend you register today.
In this webinar, participants will learn
- what a budget is and how it is important to student success
- how the state develops the education budget
- how projections affect the education finance system
- learn what LCFF is
- learn important infrastructure for the OUSD budget process
Please register for webinar at the following link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Bay Area Parent Leadership Action Network
- March 20, 2017 at 6:30pm – 8pm
- Zoom webinar - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/34c07c6bad45801066858a512be5123a